When it comes to terminal illness, death and dying there are no professionals. We can only react to what we see and know at the time and do the best we can. From one person’s perspective, this can be daunting, but a shared perspective can be useful, as well as encouraging and if nothing else, it raises a question for research.
Every week we post a topic to this forum about living with a terminal illness, death and dying. It might be anything and is an opportunity to openly and freely discuss, get your input and for you to share your insight. The purpose is to learn from others not to teach them. Please share your comments and if you have a question or any information you’d like to share on the forum, let us know via the Contact Us form. Only members can contribute to ensuring the safety of all involved. Visit the Membership page if you’d like to join.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To make this meaningful we have some rules:
- Respect the views and opinions of others- be nice.
- Share from your personal experience.
- Have an attitude to add to the conversation not run the conversation.
- This is not a marketplace so don’t sell your goods here.
- Your views and comments become public knowledge so don’t share anything you may later regret.
- You agree to our terms and conditions, I Agree
Please consider these rules when you add your thoughts
Points of view
If you need something or have something relevant to our community, please feel free to place a note on our notice board. We cannot promise everything will work out, but it is a start.